1 Feb 2013

I Do

As a little girl I had many dreams of how my wedding would be, and when the day finally came, it was all I had ever imagined and more.....

I met my Husband in High School. I was 16 he was 17 and from day one we were inseparable. We got engaged on my 18th birthday and immediately I began to plan my day.

It was perfect.

We were married on March 5th 1994 at Hopkins Uniting Church at Lithgow NSW.
We had four Bridesmaids and Groomsmen in attendance, and exchanged vows in front of many family and friends.
I was 19, my man was 20. And now when I look back at these photos for Flashback Friday I honestly cant believe how young we were.
It was a beautiful day and everything that I dreamed of. I just couldn't wait to say "I do".

Our special guest. Our 8 month old son
Whenever I look back on our day, there is not a single thing that I would change. My childhood dreams became my reality, and I married my Prince Charming. Next month we celebrate our 19th Wedding Anniversary, and in the not to distant future there may be plans in the works to renew our vows.........

Happily linking up with gorgeous Cathy for Flashback Friday

FIVE PLANTS THAT HELP TO REPEL MOZZIES

Summer is just around the corner bringing with it long lazy days by the pool, backyard BBQ's with family and friends and the return of ...