If your like me, the education of your child/children is extremely important and giving them the best start in their education is essential.
Learning doesn't come easy to all of us, but the team at Education.com have taken learning to a new level, providing fun and interactive ways to help your child learn.
When Jennifer from Education.com approached me and asked if I would like to publish a fully prepared activity exclusively to craftypjmum I jumped at the chance.
Here is an example of what is available:
What's My Number?
What You Need:
Deck of playing cards with the face cards (jacks, queens, kings) removed
What You Do:
- Have the first clue-giver draw one card from the deck at random.
- Tell the player who correctly guesses a card earns that card and the right to be the next clue-giver.
- Encourage the other players to take turns asking mathematical questions in order to figure out what card was drawn.
- Let the clue giver know that he should respond to each question with a yes or no answer.
- If the guessing players get stumped, the dealer should give out a few mathematical hints. (e.g. if you add 5, subtract 2, and multiply my card by 3, the total is thirty)
- Have the current clue-giver pass the deck to the new clue-giver.
- Play until the deck is depleted or set a time limit and when time is up, the player with the most cards wins!
Pop on over to Education.com and learn more about this great program, and put your kids on the right path to learning with guided lessons.
With over 30,000+ teacher-approved educational resources.
Engaging games, songs, worksheets, Interactive exercises and many more.
Easy to use on their own, with parents or teachers.
* this is not a sponsored post