30 Oct 2015

ROAD TRIP TO MELBOURNE - Part Three


HELLO Victoria......

Four days of travel and we had arrived.  It was our first time in this fabulous state as tourists and it won't be the last. I fell in love, I fell hard. The country side was breathtaking, the city magnificent. I truly left a piece of my heart behind when we left.

Our first stop, the Yarra Valley.
There are no words that would give this place justice. I could have quite happily stayed on there forever. The sights, the people, the food and of course the wine were exceptional. Such quaint beauty like no other I have experienced. Pure utter perfection.





We took a trip to Mount Buller, and even found snow



Melbourne itself was a joy to behold.
Look out Brisbane, you have some competition when it comes to my favourite city. We walked, we shopped, we took in the sights. We traveled by tram and by horse. We crammed as much into our four day stay as we could.






Fine dining and exquisite wines. We defiantly indulged our senses.




Reliving this and trying to choose the photos to post are making me wish I was back there right now.

Linking up with the lovely Grace of With Some Grace for another week of FYBF

Have a great weekend everyone

beck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...