3 Sept 2012

It's Spring time

Finally its here, Spring time, my favorite time of year. The weather is perfect, flowers are blooming and the early mornings are filled with the happy chirps of baby birds. I love it and find that after the dreaded cold days of Winter, my motivation returns with much anticipation.
With another set of school holidays fast approaching, I am hoping to get the boys motivated along with me, for some fun out door activities, wish me luck ( I'm sure that I am in for a few moans and groans ) TEENAGERS !!! I think that I may just ban sleep inns !! for the boys anyway :)
Perfect skies and new leaves are beginning to sprout


My garden is starting to bloom
Its time to get out and about, blow away the cobwebs, enjoy the fresh Spring air and all that this wonderful time of year has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...