It may have been a week full of uncertainty and mixed emotions, but it did however bring with it many reasons to smile.
The things that made me smile this week that I am truly grateful for are :
- Safely arriving at my destination in one piece without getting lost ... WOOHOO ...
- Being by my Mums side when the Doctor told us Dads surgery was a success
- The comforting hugs from my son when I broke down with relief. He was my rock
- An evening swim with my boy to give him some form of fun after 10 hours in the hospital waiting room. He was such a patient little boy.
- The sight of my home town on our return.
- Getting my nails done (a rare treat)
- A date night with Mr Crafty, good food and conversation.
- A long weekend before the hectic return of school
Oh and one more thing !
I just received a call from my Mum saying that Dad may be released from hospital tomorrow :) a massive reason to smile .......
|My wonderful Dad x|