13 Jan 2013

Things That Made Me Smile - WK2

Its Sunday, and here I am again rehashing my week and what made me smile.

To be honest with everything that went on this busy weekend, I nearly let writing this post slip by until the morning. Two birthdays were celebrated, and we had a lovely family visit from Mr Crafty's parents, but with a slight mishap to end such a fine weekend, I felt the need to go ahead and write......

This week, the things that bought a smile to my face were......


  • A sleep in on Monday morning (a rare delight)
  • The added family member, Charlie the bird
  • Listening to my sons have a laugh and genuinely getting along together
  • The start of my first craft project for 2013
  • Hearing my 14yr old's serious discussion on why Mum and Dad should continue to buy his phone credit even though he now has a part time job (I am saving up for a car that costs $75000 you know Mum)
  • The text from my eldest to let me know that he had safely arrived at his destination 
  • Watching the pure joy and excitement of my youngest son opening his 13th birthday presents

Precious memories that I will hold close to my heart and that will always bring a smile to my face.

What made you smile this week ??

I hope everyone had a wonderful week, and at least one thing happened to make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...