When its cold, grey and miserable, my favorite way to brighten the day, and escape, is to snuggle down and relax with a cup of coffee and a good book.
Yes, I confess !! I am a bookworm :) and frankly I don't need the excuse of bad weather to be turning the pages of an adventure. Reading is a big part of who I am, books are my ultimate indulgence, along with clothes, shoes and makeup (I am a woman after all ) ...........
Here is a list of my all time favourites, that I have read and re-read on many occasions.
- Jodie Picoult My Sisters Keeper
- Judith Michael Deceptions (a personal favorite)
- Kathryn Stockett The Help
- Kathy Lette How to Kill Your Husband (this will make you laugh out loud)
- Bryce Courtney Jessica
- Stephen King The Green Mile
- Shania Twain From this Moment On
- Stephanie Meyer The Twilight Series
- J.K Rowling The Harry Potter Series (to feed my inner child)