22 May 2013

Happy 15th Birthday, Love Mum xx

Fifteen
Where on earth has the time gone ?
I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday
So small and cuddly
Fresh and new
You had me completely wrapped around your finger in an instant




You have grown into a wonderful young man
And to say that we are proud of you is an understatement
You are strong and kind
Funny and sweet
And not a day goes by that you fail to bring a smile to my face
My heart is filled with pride
I am so very lucky to be your Mum




You have a certain spark about you
You are full of charm
And in this life, I have no doubt that you will go far
Follow your dreams
Listen to your heart
And forever remain true to yourself

Happy birthday my sweet boy
And may your fifteenth year bring you much happiness

I love you
Every grain of sand on the beach
Forever and always
Mum
x











No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...