30 Dec 2015

2015 IN REVIEW


Here we are, about to bid farewell to another year. Is it just me, or do the years pass by quicker the older we get ? Its been a big year here, I know many of you have had just as big a year as we have.
Holidays, graduations, children moving back into the fold and another leaving. It makes my head spin to think of all we have had going on this past year.

It has been a huge year....

Hubby and I got away twice this year without the teens. Almost unheard of, and very much needed and enjoyed.
Back in March we took off on a long weekend getaway to celebrate our twenty first wedding anniversary. Staying local, we headed off to a cabin in the highlands.


Then in August we hit the road for an adventure to Melbourne, the first big holiday we had had since 2011, we had a wonderful time and made life long memories.




After much convincing, I finally got a new fur baby. Penelope is the cutest and such a snuggle pot.


My  baby boy youngest son got himself a trainee ship and graduated junior high school. I am still in disbelief that this is even possible.



Another son graduated high school, that is now three out four of my boys graduating and achieving the QCS. I am one proud mum. Son number three has a strong ambition to join the Police Force.



My eldest boy and I took off for a weekend away to Melbourne to catch Taylor Swift in her 1989 tour. We had a blast spending time together and dancing the night away with Tay Tay.


And in general, we just goofed of a lot as a family in 2015. Something that I hope continues into the New Year. After all, the most important thing in life is spending quality time with those that matter most.





I'm looking forward to a fabulous 2016, I have goals not resolutions that I am excited to get underway.
I want to thank each and every one of you who have stuck around here reading and commenting on my posts, every little milestone that CraftyPJMum has makes me so very happy, so those of you who read my ramblings, I hope you continue to stick around and help me make 2016 a great year.

Thank you all again, I appreciate each and every one of you.

beck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...