28 Dec 2015

CHRISTMAS 2015


After all the stress and worry that we wouldn't be ready for Christmas, we made it. In all its glittered glory, Christmas 2015 is done and dusted and went off without a hitch in the end.  I hereby declare Christmas 2015, although quiet, a success.

No matter how old my kids get, we are woken from slumber very early on Christmas morn. Woken at four am this year, we initially sent our mob back to bed for another hour. Scrooges I know. But true to form five am crept up all to soon and we were up ripping paper off presents.



Christmas isn't Christmas in our house without the full on Christmas feast. Ham, turkey, pork, chicken and all the trimmings. I worked hard, so did the air conditioning, but when we all sat down to our meal it was all worth it. Laughter, chatter, food and bubbles, it was on, it was loud, it was pure happiness.




We even had a Christmas lunch visit from my sons Dragon.


And of course no matter how full you are on the Christmas feast, there is ALWAYS room for bubbles.




I hope each and every one of you had a fabulous Christmas celebrating with family and friends. that Christmas 2015 was one of joy and togetherness, and that each of you had a relaxing Boxing day.

beck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...