16 Mar 2015

MONDAY MUNCHIES - Slow Cooker Garlic Potatoes


SLOW COOKER GARLIC POTATOES



Love potatoes ? We do, but peeling them can be annoying, that is why unless I am serving them mashed I leave the skin on. Lazy ? I prefer practical and time saving. Garlic is another ingredient I use often, as in almost every meal, so it makes sense to combine the two. Yum !


INGREDIENTS

*potatoes, skin on and quartered
*butter
*crushed garlic
*rosemary

Line your slow cooker with foil. Add potatoes and dollop butter on top (use as much or as little as you like) add crushed garlic. I used six cloves, and sprinkle rosemary over the top.


Place on your lid and cook on slow for about five hours stirring occasionally to mix through butter and garlic.
Easy and delicious, it is a yummy side dish to any meal.



Enjoy

beck xx





1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious. Just wondering, if you wanted to reduce the fat could you skip the butter?

    ReplyDelete

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...