5 Jan 2014

Time To Create

Hi I'm Beck, and I am addicted to craft.....

If you have ever taken a quick look at Craftypjmum, you have most likely seen a crafty post or two amongst my other ramblings. There are not many because for a while there I had lost my crafty mojo.

Well it's back and I am raring to go !!

For the past few years (yes years, and I am SO over it) we have been renovating our home. It is nearly done thank heavens and I am itching to begin the 'fun' part.....

Decorating !!

I am on a mission to complete one room at a time, no matter how long it takes me. After waiting so long, I just want to take the time and make sure that everything turns out just the way I have been dreaming of.

Paint charts and craft magazines have taken over my home, and I am spending a lot of time searching and pinning madly on Pinterest (the family have stopped asking what I am doing on the computer)
My love of craft and beautiful things are being very well taken care of, and I have a list as long as my arm of things that I am eager to try my hand at.


Cushion love, you can never have enough cushions. I fell in love with these crafty cushions and cant wait to give them a whirl......


Tassel's can be used in many ways. I am going to use them to tie back my curtains. I may even add a few beads to mine.


Nick knacks......I am addicted to them and love to have pretty things scattered throughout my home. I have so many that Hubby just rolls his eyes.
These gorgeous fabric and twine balls took my eye and they are high on my list of must haves. I can see a trip to Spotlight and Lincraft near my near future.

Hopefully I will be madly at work very soon making a crafty mess, documenting it all so that I can share my projects with you all here on Craftypjmum.

Now if only I could win the lotto :)

beck xx




FIVE PLANTS THAT HELP TO REPEL MOZZIES

Summer is just around the corner bringing with it long lazy days by the pool, backyard BBQ's with family and friends and the return of ...