8 Mar 2016

22


Twenty two years married. The more I say it out loud, the longer it sounds. When we married way back in 1994, twenty two years was something so far in our future it seemed almost impossible to achieve.....

But look at us now.

A chosen "few" had doubts we would make it, that we wouldn't last the distance, that we were too young. And you know what we were young, but here we are twenty two years and four fantastic sons later. Still married, still happy and looking forward to the next twenty two years of wedded bliss.



True love
Stands by each other's
sides on good days
and stands even closer 
on bad days

I love this quote. Nothing in marriage rings more true. It's a lot of work and not always a bed of roses. But true love can conquer the hardest of times if you just believe.

beck xx

Linking up with Essentially Jess for IBOT

10 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! And I must say that cake looks pretty yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily. The cake was yum, we used the first tier for our sons christening cake.

      Delete
  2. Oh that is such a sweet photo! Congratulations on your anniversary :-) #TeamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious my friend, happy anniversary! Gosh that's twice as long as I have known my hubby. Love me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous Beck! I am thoroughly enjoying my 5th year of wedded bliss with my husband, can't wait till we have 22 years to reflect over xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May you make many beautiful memories together Nicole xx

      Delete
  5. Oh Happy Anniversary you two gorgeous lovebirds, and here is too many many more years of beautiful memory making xx

    ReplyDelete

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...