4 Feb 2016

SOMETIMES SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE


I don't function well when I'm not feeling one hundred percent. I just find it hard at times to keep all my juggling balls happily in the air. Even though these past few weeks have been hectic, I still feel as though I've been moving at a snails pace. It's been hot, and the humidity here in North QLD has been off the charts, it's weighed on us all tremendously and for the first time in a long time, I'm ready to bid farewell to Summer.


The first point of neglect has been blogging, something had to give, and it seems the blog raised its hand first. I felt bad to start with, then gave myself a stern talking to. You can't expect to keep on top of everything every single day, sometimes something has to give. In this case it was my blog, and maybe a touch of my sanity as well :/  It's like January has past in a haze, and I'm left wondering where exactly did it go ? But here we are in February and I am crawling back looking forward to sharing 2016 with you all.

Did January treat you well ?
Can you believe that February is here already ?

FIVE PLANTS THAT HELP TO REPEL MOZZIES

Summer is just around the corner bringing with it long lazy days by the pool, backyard BBQ's with family and friends and the return of ...