15 Feb 2016

MONDAY MUNCHIES - Coconut Bread


I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend. All to soon Monday rolls around and the weekend quickly becomes a distant memory.

This weeks Monday Munchies is a recipe courtesy of my Mum. She has been making this for as long as I can remember, and although I don't eat it myself, it is a hit with everyone else. Quick and easy to whip up, you will be enjoying it in no time.



COCONUT BREAD

INGREDIENTS

* 1 cup of self raising flour
* 1 cup of coconut
* 1/2 cup of sugar
* 3/4 cup of milk
* Pinch of salt

Mix the dry ingredients together

Add the milk and gently mix with a wooden spoon

Pour into a greased, lined loaf tin and bake in a moderate oven for 40 minutes



Enjoy warm or cold.

beck xx


FIVE PLANTS THAT HELP TO REPEL MOZZIES

Summer is just around the corner bringing with it long lazy days by the pool, backyard BBQ's with family and friends and the return of ...