4 Nov 2014

2014 PROUD MUMMA MOMENT




Last night was the 29th Annual Awards Night for our boys High School. It is a night that showcases performances, lots of boring speeches, the 2014 highest academic achievements and the announcement of next years School Captains.

This year our family celebrated the achievements of our youngest son, who this year has been awarded an academic award for his high standard of work and commitment to his studies in 2014.


This is our baby youngest teen, and at 14 years of age and currently studying year 9, he looks so grown up. Why does time go so fast ? I am a huge sook when I see my boys all dressed up looking so handsome and smart.


Before the ceremony began at the Entertainment Center, parents of course wanted photos of the three best mates together. Of course this is the only photo that we were allowed to take #crazyteens !


It was another proud mumma moment when he was called onto the stage. But I held back the tears. It was a miracle, but I did actually make it through the night without a tear in my eye lol





And the award my baby teen was given for his high standard of achievements across all of his subjects for 2014.
All our boys have been high achievers at whatever they pursue, and as parents we couldn't be happier or more proud.

Congratulations Benjamin
Love Mum
x


Being a very proud Mumma and sharing my teens achievements for 2014 with the fabulous Jess on this weeks IBOT

beck xx

8 comments:

  1. Well done Benjamin! What a great achievement and mumma you have every right to be proud and shed a tear! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca, tears usually fall all the time with me, I am quite surprised I didn't cry this time.

      Delete
  2. Oh that's so awesome! It makes your heart soar when your kids do so well. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does Jess, I am so very proud of all my boys achievements, they are the light of my life. xx

      Delete
  3. Aww what an awesome night and a very proud mumma moment. You did well to hold back the tears. I don't know if I'd be able to do the same :) #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great night Renee, and one I look forward to every year. I cant believe that I didn't that I didn't cry lol, usually I am like a waterfall. xx

      Delete
  4. I think you deserve an award for not crying! I would be an emotional mess! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Mrs BC, this is the first year that I haven't shed a tear. xx

      Delete

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...