27 Feb 2014

Thankful Thursday-My First Attempt !

It's been a long time coming, and finally here I am. Joining in with the beautiful Rhianna for Thankful Thursday 

Today I am thankful that I have been blessed with an amazing husband that has been a wonderful support during my recent health issues. He has been there for me both emotionally and physically. Without him I don't know where I would be, he has been a tremendous help and I love him.
Hopefully tomorrow I will receive some good news from the Doctor and he can finally sort me out so that I am not such a burden on my family.

I am thankful for my four wonderful sons.
Each day I wake up feeling so blessed to be their mum. I am thankful that they are healthy and happy and that even though they are all totally different, I am thankful that they get on well (most of the time) it brings me so much joy to see them laughing and enjoying each others company.

I am thankful that we have a roof over our heads and food on our table each day. As a family we have so much to be thankful for. Love, respect, and each other.

I am thankful that Summer is almost over........
This Summer in North QLD has been long, and the end seemed so far away. I am always thankful for the sun, but I have felt the intense heat more than ever this season and will be very thankful for a cooler change.

And last but not least, this week I am thankful for everyone who takes the time to stop by Craftypjmum to say hi and read the babble that I publish.....
I am amazed and VERY thankful to those of you that continue to re-visit. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

beck xx

Happily linking up with the gorgeous Rhianna for Thankful Thursday

SPOTLIGHT ON - Jess Crawford ARTIST

Art is one of the great pleasures in life. It is something I love to surround myself with, and I believe that life would be very sad and bo...