26 May 2017

DISCOVER YOUR NOOK - Grab my code for a fabulous discount


Love to shop for your home ? Then I have something for you....


Who doesn't love beautiful, good quality home wares and furniture. Shopping for my home is an addiction. I like my space to look pretty, feel homely and I love to change things up quite often so life doesn't get boring. Basically, my home is my sanctuary, where I am most happy.

My Instagram account is a virtual library of beautifully decorated homes. I just cant get enough, its like peeking into the windows of beautiful homes all over the world. Its inspiring and where I get most of ideas from.
Sometime ago I came across a fabulous business account that I just had to follow.

Discover Your Nook  is a fabulous Sydney based business founded by the dynamic brother and sister duo Rebecca and Gibson Pham. Constantly left disappointed by having to choose from either the mass production of discount department stores, or the bespoke products that were expensive, the duo saw a gap in the market for on trend and sophisticated, yet affordable products. So together with their team they are here to help you Discover Your Nook.




I am excited to tell you that the team at DYN have generously welcomed me to their family and together we are offering YOU my readers and Instagram followers a fabulous 10% off their website.

How awesome is that !!!

Don't waste any time. Pop over to their site now www.discoveryournook.com.au and discover the piece/pieces to make your nook truly beautiful.

Just make sure that you use the code "BECK10" at check out.
This offer is valid until JUNE 30th 2017

Happy shopping, and please tag me in your post when your purchase has arrived in your hands.

beck xx


4 comments:

  1. I want to be in that first photo! What a stunning place to relax!

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it stunning. The perfect spot

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of this store and so wonderful that you are offering your readers 10% off. Thanks for linking up with the Ultimate Rabbit Hole xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have gorgeous stuff, I hope everyone goes and at least has a look and follows them on Instagram x

      Delete

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...