1 Sept 2015

RINGING IN SPRING


Hello Spring, I can't believe it's time to welcome you already, you really caught me off guard this year, sneaking up on me so quickly. Did Winter show its face at all ?

September is my birthday month. I still find it hard to believe that I will be turning 41 in just 27 sleeps, and honestly it is not even something that is at the forefront of my mind, I mean I am finally learning that age is just a number and it is how you feel that really counts.

My all time favourite season has always been Spring. It signals all things fresh and new. New life blooms, jasmine sings with heady fragrance and blue skies stretch as far as the eye can see. Trips to the beach become a regular and cool evening breezes a pleasures.
Spring in all its glory has been showing its face here in north QLD for a few weeks now, peeking as always a little earlier than most other states.





I hope the next few months as you thaw out from Winter bring much joy, new life and many adventures your way. I look forward to sharing my Spring adventures with you, and hope that you will join me along the way.

beck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...