22 Sept 2016

ONE DISH SAVORY LAMB CHOP BAKE


It's been a while since I posted one of our family go to recipes, and while preparing this one last night for my hungry mob, I figured it was a tasty dish well worth sharing.
Having a large family, I am always looking for meals that don't need a lot of preparation, and the less pans that are required, even better. This meal ticks all those boxes and appealing to everyone in my family.

One Dish Savory Lamb Chop Bake
Prep 10 minutes
Cooking time 1 hour


* 4 onions cut into wedges
* 750 grams of baby potatoes halved
* 4 carrots quartered
* punnet of cherry tomatoes
* 8 small lamb chops
* 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder
* 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
* 1 clove of crushed garlic
* 1/4 cup tomato paste
* 1 cup chicken stock
* 1 tablespoon olive oil


Preheat oven to 200 degrees (fan forced).
Place potatoes, carrots and onion into a large baking dish. Add chilli, garlic powder and olive oil and mix together thoroughly making sure all vegetables are coated.
Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.

Place tomatoes and chops on top of the vegetables and return to oven for a further 15 minutes.

Meanwhile combine stock, crushed garlic and tomato paste stirring well.
Pour over the top of the chops and again return to the oven for a further 15 minutes.


This dish is healthy, filling and satisfying. The fact that is all cooked in one dish is just an added extra bonus.

Enjoy

beck xx


1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! I'd only have one boy who'd eat it. Younger two hate sauces and tomatoes. Fussy buggers. Meh, screw them. More for me!

    ReplyDelete

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...