6 Nov 2015

ROAD TRIP TO MELBOURNE - Part Four


There are just no words that could give the views of the Great Ocean Road justice. One of the worlds most scenic coastal drives does not disappoint. The 12 Apostles, water falls and iconic surf breaks, simply stunning is just not enough of a wow.

So I'm just going to let the photos talk for themselves....


















The views take your breathe away time and time again. This is a trip I will never forget. Take me back to the gorgeous views, the fresh salty air and a quietness I have never before experienced.

Linking up for FYBF with the lovely Grace

beck xx

2 comments:

  1. Stunning photos. We did that road trip several years back and had a wonderful time. A gorgeous part of Australia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So gorgeous, I could have spent a lot more time taking it all in xx

      Delete

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...