9 Nov 2015

MONDAY MUNCHIES - Condensed Milk Cake


You will want to grab a cuppa and sit down with a slice of this beauty once it's baked. A simple five ingredient cake that my Nan use to always bake back in the day. There is nothing like a Nan recipe is there. This one I'm willing to share, it was going to be her carrot cake, but I've decided to keep that recipe to myself for a little while longer.

CONDENSED MILK CAKE



INGREDIENTS

* 1 tin of sweetened condensed milk
* 4 eggs
* 1 cup of plain flour
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 50 grams melted butter



Preheat oven at 175 degrees.
Grease and flour a small spring form tin.
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, and beat until the mixture is smooth and silky.
Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 40 minutes or until set and golden.
Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.



Enjoy

beck xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my sweet loving heart is doing flip flops right now chick. I hope all is going well with graduation week my lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweet friend. All is well. Excitement from him, sadness from mum. Can't believe I will have three graduated this time next week : ( xx

      Delete

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...