2 Oct 2017

AUGUST / SEPTEMBER Health and Fitness Update


Here we are almost ten months into the year and although progress has been made on this health journey of mine, I haven't nearly progressed as much as I would have liked by now.
Its true that I have lost weight not gained, but I really thought that my goal would have reached half way by now.

I wont give up though and that is what counts right ?
Isn't loosing weight slowly better in the long run ?

The challenge for August was to go meatless....

Yeah um I think I maybe managed this once or twice but this is just not an easy thing for me to achieve. With a house full of men to cook for and satisfy, I found myself still serving up a portion of meat onto my plate as well. My meal serves have halved so that is certainly a good thing, but technically l “failed" this challenge. I am not beating myself up about it. I just don't think that I am cut out to go full on vegetarian.

Septembers challenge was to find a workout buddy....

My workout buddy is usually music on my phone. I plug myself in and off I go. Other times I walk with my mum. As she was away for most of the month my workout was done alone or dare I say it not at all.

Very naughty I know

For October I am pledging to outdo myself and exercise as many days of the week as possible, even if it is just a walk.

The challenge for the month is to "savor your meals" and with the hot weather arriving, I am planning on serving up delicious salads that I know will demand to be savored.

Its time to stop putting things off and ramp it up a notch. I need to stop procrastinating and DO all of the things RIGHT NOW !




No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...