30 Sept 2015

TAKING STOCK - SEPTEMBER 2015




There is a gorgeous breeze blowing today, the glow of the morning sun is kissing the flower petals waking them to their full glory. Spring is in the air, and I cant help  but wear a smile.

We have been taking things easy these school holidays, lazy mornings, movie nights and sleepovers. For teen number three this is his final school break EVER as soon he is graduating. I cant believe that we have made it to graduation number three. We are still in one piece and will only have one teen left at school come the new year....I cant even remember what it is like to have only child in school.


So as we celebrate the ending of another month gone by, I am joining the beautiful Pip of  Meet Me At Mikes  for Taking Stock

Making ; Plans for Christmas - its only around the corner you know
Cooking ; Quick and easy meals for school holidays
Drinking : Drinking wine from the beautiful De Bortoli Winery
Reading ; After Anna by Alex Lake
Wanting : To loose weight before my sons graduation
Looking : At paint charts again
Playing ; Music daily
Deciding ; Weather I should leave my hair longer or chop it off again
Wishing ; That loosing weight wasn't SO hard
Enjoying ; The Spring breeze knowing that before long it will be gone
Waiting ; To win lotto
Liking ; Pinapples and all things white
Wondering ; What my son will do after he graduates in six weeks
Loving ; My family whole heatedly
Pondering ; Life, and where it may lead me next
Considering ; A return to the work force
Buying ; Books, always books
Watching ; A whole lot of crappy Reality TV
Hoping ; For a not so scorching hot Summer
Cringing ; At all the people who hate on others
Needing ; More Fig jam and new sheets
Questioning ; Australian politics and wondering why we even bother voting
Smelling ; The gorgeous perfume of Spring flowers
Wearing ; My gorgeous new T-shirt from Ruby and Lilli and Jenni Eyles
Following ; Lots of new peeps on Instagram
Noticing ; That my boys really are growing into wonderful young men I am proud of
Knowing ; That tomorrow is a new day
Thinking ; Of going back to Yoga
Admiring ; How hard my husband works to take care of our family
Sorting ; My wardrobe
Getting ; My hands dirty in the garden and loving it
Disliking ; My brown couch
Opening ; My heart to new experiences
Giggling ; With my mum, on the phone and while shopping
Feeling ; Happy
Snacking ; On cake  Greek yogurt and fruit

beck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...