5 Oct 2015

I MUST CONFESS - That this post is not about anniversaries, but the BEST NRL GRAND FINAL EVER !


Firstly I would like to confess that I am not in the least bit sorry for missing today's Monday Munchies post sorry I was a little preoccupied with THE BEST NRL GRAND FINAL EVER but I promise that it will return as usual next week.

In case you didn't notice, or live on Mars (I heard that it could be possible one day) the North Queensland Cowboys won the NRL Grand Finale last night.


And I must confess that I may or may not have gone a little nuts with my congratulatory posts sorry

I also must confess that I  may or may not have been on the edge of my seat during the last few minutes of the game.

I must confess that I also may or may not have screamed the house down when the Cowboys WON after 20 long years in their search for glory.

I may or may not have cried big happy tears,  and O must confess that I may or may not have peed myself a little. As I said, I may or may not have.....

Congratulations to a well deserving team for their win. Cowboys, you have made us North Queenslanders very proud, and even without the victory of the 2015 grad finale win, you are our team and winners in our eyes win or loose.



my condolences to the Broncos fans 

proud to be a Cowboys supporter beck xx

Linking up with the beautiful Kirsty for I Must Confess

2 comments:

  1. Beck, I'm with you on this one. I watched it and was so happy for the Cowboys. That try in the 80th minute to level the score. The missed conversion from JT. The dropped ball by Ben Hunt and the field goal to seal the game. It was so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still so very happy for the Cowboys, such a great team for the whole of North QLD

      Delete

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...