25 May 2015

MONDAY MUNCHIES - Choc Chip Bundt Cake



CHOC CHIP BUNDT CAKE



Everyone loves a slice of good chocolate cake. And when I tried this choc chip bundt cake, the first word that came to mind was YUM,
My obsession with chocolate is something that I just HAVE to give in to sometimes, just like many women, I cant help myself.

This bundt cake is simple to whip up and tastes delicious. Made from things you most likely already have in your pantry. Delicious with or without icing, the chocolate flavour is the perfect way to curb those chocolate cravings.




Ingredients

* 1 cup of self raising flour
* 3 tbs cocoa powder
* 220g soft butter
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla essence
* 2 eggs
* 1 cup of choc chips

Preheat the oven to 160 degrees

Grease a bundt cake pan well

Throw all the ingredients into a large bowl and beat until well mixed and fluffy.



Carefully stir in the choc chips, and bake for 35 minutes or until the cake is cooked through.




Enjoy

beck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...