31 May 2015

GROWN UP AND READY TO FLY


And just like that, he is gone.


The room that I complain about daily for being  messy, is now empty.
When I tidied up last night before going to bed, there were only three wet towels on the boys bathroom floor instead of four.
When serving dinner from now on, there will only be five plates not six.


It just doesn't seem right.

My boy is all grown up, and has moved out of home. I'm so very proud of him, and know that he is doing what is right for him, he is ready to take on life and all its responsibilities, ready to prove he is all grown up, to show that I have taught him well enough to tackle life without me always looking over his shoulder.


 I know it's time for him to fly, but at the same time my heart is heavy.

He only left yesterday, but I miss him already.



beck xx




1 comment:

  1. oh hun - that empty room got my tears rolling. Sending you lots of love mama xx

    ReplyDelete

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...