22 Mar 2017

THIS WEEK so far !


This week so far has been chaotic, full of activity, happy news and yummy food to fill our bellies. We are settling in well to being a family of six back under one roof, and any hiccups that could have come about haven't which is very pleasing for this mother.

So without rambling on to much, here is what has been going on in our week so far.



Our floors are finally finished and our home has returned to its normal state which pleases me immensely.



Before the rain hit we got the yard work done. Freshly mowed grass gives me the warm fuzzies. And speaking of fuzzies, our front hedge is growing nicely and looks amazing at the moment, bursting with these gorgeous blooms.


A quick trip to my mums house.....no one was home!



Food to please the masses continues to make its way out of the kitchen. I won over the crowd this week with cake and blueberry muffins. I also made Fish Tacos. WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN ALL MY LIFE ? These will be making another appearance very soon.


Will you just look at my fig. Go on LOOK AT IT  big, beautiful and still alive. Its a miracle .


I've mentioned before that my water intake isn't what it should be. But guess what....for the past week and a half it is all that I have been drinking. My skin is feeling great and my lips are no longer dry is that the water ? I don't know. I also have't eaten any bread for two weeks and people I feel pretty darn good. The weight is beginning to drop off and that is my ultimate goal.


Yesterday looking out to sea it was hard not to break out into a huge smile as I thought about the amazing week we have had as a family so far. One of my boys who has been out of work got a really good job. His spirits have lifted and a weight taken off his shoulders and ours The drought was also finally broken for my other son also out of work and he had a job interview yesterday. All our fingers are crossed that this will be the job for him as well. Positive thinking is our mantra, with the hope that the phone rings with positive news for him too.

How has your week been ?
Has anything exciting happened to you and your family ?

beck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...