It's been a rough week to say the least, but through it all there have been some special moments that I can look back on which have put a great big smile on my face.....
And for that I am truly thankful.
- A crafty shopping spree so that I can attempt to make my very first quilt
- My hubby telling me "out of the blue" that I am his best friend
- Buying a size 14 dress, then having to return it for a size 12
- Watching my boys have a great time with their mates
- Taking my baby to try on and buy his first High School Uniform
this also made me cry
- Seeing the smile on my Dads face when I told him that I was able to make the trip and support both he and my Mother during his heart surgery
I hope that you have all had an amazing week, and that something, no matter how big or small made you smile....
Heres to the fantastic week ahead of us. And may we all have many things that will make us smile