To be honest with everything that went on this busy weekend, I nearly let writing this post slip by until the morning. Two birthdays were celebrated, and we had a lovely family visit from Mr Crafty's parents, but with a slight mishap to end such a fine weekend, I felt the need to go ahead and write......
This week, the things that bought a smile to my face were......
- A sleep in on Monday morning (a rare delight)
- The added family member, Charlie the bird
- Listening to my sons have a laugh and genuinely getting along together
- The start of my first craft project for 2013
- Hearing my 14yr old's serious discussion on why Mum and Dad should continue to buy his phone credit even though he now has a part time job (I am saving up for a car that costs $75000 you know Mum)
- The text from my eldest to let me know that he had safely arrived at his destination
- Watching the pure joy and excitement of my youngest son opening his 13th birthday presents
Precious memories that I will hold close to my heart and that will always bring a smile to my face.
What made you smile this week ??
I hope everyone had a wonderful week, and at least one thing happened to make you smile.