2 Aug 2012

Taking A Risk

I think I've gone a little mad !!
I'm leaving my husband, I'm leaving the kids. I'll be packing my bags and heading South on my own .......

It all started about a year ago on Twitter, where I met my co - conspirator Jules ( I mentioned this awesome lady in an earlier post ) ... It is with no doubt that I am able to say, that Jules has given me the courage to step out of my 'comfort zone' and / or maybe led me down the 'garden path' !!! :)
With much encouragement from her and A LOT of help I dared to start blogging, and so here we are !!
Now I have done something really outrageous for me, and I'm still shaking with nerves....I purchased my very first ticket to a blogging conference !! I am off to DPCON13.
My first reaction was OH MY what have I got myself into ? I'm a little scared to be honest, after all, craftypjmum is only a few weeks old, so to say I am feeling quite out of my league is an understatement.

I'm heading off into the unknown, I'm taking a risk, I think I'm in for quite an adventure. And maybe a little bit of fun and mischief ...

FIVE PLANTS THAT HELP TO REPEL MOZZIES

Summer is just around the corner bringing with it long lazy days by the pool, backyard BBQ's with family and friends and the return of ...