18 Aug 2012

I went ... I saw ... I bought ... I was in Crafty Heaven

EEEEK ! I'm squealing with such delight, I can see myself getting addicted all over again. Don't worry I'm not talking about any bad kind of addiction ( with the exception of my bank account being attacked on a regular bases ) but my addiction to craft and decorating !!
Finally Lincraft has opened up a store where I live, and as I walked through the doors for the very first time this morning, I was in crafty heaven, with the "crafty" part of me bubbling over with pure joy.
Oh my ... I didn't know where to look first. I felt like shouting "move aside ladies, crafty is here" but you will be pleased to know that I kept my dignity and just walked  the isles along with all the other craft obsessed ladies that were loading their baskets with goodies. I must admit, that since we are in the middle of renovations that it was the home wares that took my eye instead of the craft items this time, and although I could have gone nuts, I did my best to restrain myself .. well kind of .. I purchased new curtains for the living room, and at 40% off I really couldn't leave them there, could I ? and while wondering around in my world of bliss I spied the cutest little cushion that funnily enough just happened to follow me home :) and so since these purchases seemed to fill my arms I decided that I had reached my limit for today at least.
But never fear, I will be back ti attack all those sparkly eye catching scrap booking items real soon.

 I apologise now to my husband for the lack of funds in our bank account from this day forth.
Could not resist this gorgeous cushion

FIVE PLANTS THAT HELP TO REPEL MOZZIES

Summer is just around the corner bringing with it long lazy days by the pool, backyard BBQ's with family and friends and the return of ...