22 Aug 2012

Books Books Books

Sometimes we just need to escape, we need to take a giant leap from our everyday reality and indulge in a wondrous fantasy !!
When its cold, grey and miserable, my favorite way to brighten the day, and escape, is to snuggle down and relax with a cup of coffee and a good book.
Yes, I  confess !! I am a bookworm :) and frankly I don't need the excuse of bad weather to be turning the pages of an adventure. Reading is a big part of who I am, books are my ultimate indulgence, along with clothes, shoes and makeup (I am a woman after all ) ...........
Here is a list of my all time favourites, that I have read and re-read on many occasions.

ENJOY :)

  • Jodie Picoult           My Sisters Keeper 
  • Judith Michael         Deceptions  (a personal favorite)
  • Kathryn Stockett     The Help
  • Kathy Lette             How to Kill Your Husband  (this will make you laugh out loud)
  • Bryce Courtney       Jessica
  • Stephen King          The Green Mile
  • Shania Twain           From this Moment On
  • Stephanie Meyer     The Twilight Series
  • J.K Rowling            The Harry Potter Series (to feed my inner child)                                                          
These are just a few titles that I really enjoyed, I hope that if you have read them, you enjoyed them to, if you haven't had the pleasure of reading these great books, I encourage you to give them a go, turn the pages, let go of your everyday life, escape, and dare to dream.

FIVE PLANTS THAT HELP TO REPEL MOZZIES

Summer is just around the corner bringing with it long lazy days by the pool, backyard BBQ's with family and friends and the return of ...