1 Apr 2017

MARCH - HEALTH AND FITNESS ROUNDUP


2017 is THE year of getting my health and fitness back on track. In the past three years life got tough and I let myself go. There is no other way to put it. I crashed and burned with nobody else to blame but myself. So come January first this year I thought enough is enough, its time to become the me that I want to be for the rest of my days.

And guess what you guys....
March has been all kinds of awesome.

My water intake is through the roof. I have only had one or two zero cokes and a couple glasses of wine (during the cyclone, so I am not counting them) and man I am feeling SO much better. My skin is also feeling the benefits. The difference has been amazing. Huh...who would have thought !!!

My diet is also much better. I have not eaten bread in more than a month now, and my meal portions have more than halved.

I have LOST almost 7 kilos this month alone. So guess who is feeling pretty good : ) I know there are so many more kilos to go that will take many many months to achieve, but I am on the right track now and feeling all sorts of happy with myself.

If you have been following along you would know that I have been following this month by month chart that I found on Pinterest to help guide me to a better, healthier lifestyle. For March the goal was to get more sleep. To be honest this was really hard in the beginning. I am not a great sleeper, so I knew that this one was going to be hard to achieve. However as time passed I was able to start sleeping much better. I am going to assume that my new diet habits have everything to do with it.

April brings a new month and for me a new challenge to be met. So for this months small change I will be starting a food journal. Fingers crossed my weight loss continues and that I can also keep up with the changes made in January, February and March.

Are you making changes to your health and fitness this year ?
Have you had success so far, and if so what changes are you making ?

Have a fabulous April everyone

beck xx

CHICKEN PARM MEATBALL SKILLET

Its that time of year again where you look for and crave comfort food. Not only does the consuming of such foods warm the body and the soul...