10 Apr 2017

ONE THING - Clean windows


I can see clearly now. Well I can at least see out of my windows without a smudgy mess staring back at me. I finally got around to cleaning all the windows of our home for my #onething this week and now I am wondering why it took me so long to do so.

If you read and follow along with Beth of Babymac and I am sure that you do. One thing is where you complete a task that is not on your everyday list of getting things done. It is your other list, the one where you have a long list of things around your home that needs to get done, but takes longer to get through.

I do wipe the front windows over maybe once a fortnight, and while watering the plants I give them a quick squirt with hose, but this week they all got a good going over. Windows, tracks and sills. I got into all those nooks and crannies where dirt and dust settle and now they are as clean as they can be. I'm sure it wont be long before they will need doing again, but for now I am basking in the glory that is clean windows.





There is nothing like the satisfaction of completing a long overdue task. I have a long #onething to do list that will most likely take me the better half of the year to complete.

Do you follow along with Beth and her #onething ?
What was the latest one thing that you have completed ?

Happy Monday : )

beck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...