21 Aug 2013

Strawberry-Mint Infused Water

As our weather begins to warm up, it is time to ditch the warming hot chocolates, and opt for cooler, refreshing, hydrating drinks to quench our thirst.

I am not a huge fan of drinking plain old water and would much prefer to grab an icy cold glass of diet coke bad Beck, so over the cooler months of Winter I began searching for, and trying out new refreshing, healthy recipes that would encourage me to drink a lot more water.
I came across this simple yet delicious recipe that I immediately fell in love with and know that it will have constant place in my refrigerator this coming Summer.

Strawberry-Mint Infused Water

A punnet of strawberries quartered
As many mint leaves as you like
Water
Ice

That is all !

It has a subtle flavor, its simple, cheap to make and its healthy.
Another flavor that I like is lemon, lime and thyme.
Give them a go and let me know what you think, or if you come up with any more delicious flavors :)




1 comment:

  1. That looks lovely. I don't know though. I always want to eat the strawberries. I don't know if they'd ever make it into the water.

    ReplyDelete

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...