27 Aug 2013

I Wish...





I know that everything happens for a reason,
but sometimes I wish I knew 
what that reason was


I wish... that I had a magic wand so I could go back to that first moment when I first found out about you.
I wish... that I could bottle that time and happiness, so I could hold on to that memory forever.
I wish... that just for a moment I had the chance to hold you in my arms. 
I wish... that I had kept you safe, done things differently. Then maybe you would still be with me.
I wish... that I could have jumped on your bed this morning and wished you a happy birthday, that I was baking your favorite cake, blowing up balloons and watching your face as you opened up your presents that were chosen with such love.
But this will not be happening today for you did not even make it into this world. I have cried a river of tears for what was not meant to be, and even though I never had the chance to hold you, to kiss you and take care of you, I have never loved you any less. Till the day that I die, in my heart I will have always been the mother to five precious children, all who mean the world to me and have made my life so extraordinarily happy.

So to you my angel baby, where ever you may be. Happy 18th birthday and may one day we meet and have that cuddle that so many years ago was denied us..........

Linking up with the gorgeous Jess for this weeks IBOT 
Happy Tuesday xxx

17 comments:

  1. oh Beck. *tears* just beautiful. I reckon your baby is watching you all and loving you all, just as you love your precious angel. Lots of love to you xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really appreciate your kind words xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful post. Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Beck, a sad day and I'm sure you will be reunited when the time is right. I LOVE the new look of the blog VERY TRENDI! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend, I appreciate your kind words, you made me smile xx

      Delete
  4. Oh Beck, that was so beautiful. Hugs to you beautiful lady. xxx
    and P.S. the new look is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a touching post. Sending much love and many hugs to you on this hard day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I appreciate you stopping by and leaving such kind words x

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday to your angel. Sending you love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you love and light, Beck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugs to you sweet woman, A mother's love never leaves even when the child does.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Much love to you and happy 18th birthday to your precious, sweet angel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Beck - Happy Birthday to your little Angel sweet girl, up there celebrating with all the other angels born with wings. Loads and load of love to you huni xx

    ReplyDelete

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...