23 Nov 2012

Why Do I Blog ?

The cheek of some people !

I was recently asked, why do you blog ?
Why are you wasting your time ?
Do you really think people are interested in what you have to say ?

HOW RUDE !

Frankly, I blog because I can, because I want to. It's a way for me to express my thoughts and opinions, to connect with other people, to have fun and be creative. And no, I don't see it as wasting my time.
I enjoy blogging and I am quite miffed at myself, that I didn't pull my finger out and shrug off my self doubt sooner...

I have to say though that I am quite surprised at the number of people that have "landed" on my blog so far, I honestly didn't believe that it would generate much interest. Just like I was asked, I to never thought that anybody would be interested in anything that I have to say...

I was mistaken !

Its actually exciting to know that people do care, and take the time to read what I write. I didn't expect it, but I'm defiantly not complaining, the feed back has been nothing short of positive and encouraging. Thank you :)

So to the person who has such a negative opinion to blogging, I am sticking my tongue out at you and blowing a giant raspberry.....    cheeky of me I know

Your opinion doesn't matter to me, and how you found out that I blog is amusing, as I never actually told you ! So you see, if you think that I am wasting my time, it seems to me that you must be wasting your own, searching the web for blogs to read or maybe you found out by stalking my twitter account, Either way your rudeness has no place here, I am happy to say that I blog and I thoroughly enjoy reading my fellow bloggers posts, they are inspiring, and awesome, and when you say that I am wasting my time blogging, you are actually saying that many fine bloggers/writers are also wasting theirs !!!
So as far as YOUR opinion goes........

FRANKLY MY DEAR WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN


Happy blogging people
                                                                                                     



AND THEN THERE WERE THREE

It is true, I have always been a cat person. Cute and cuddly, I just cant go passed all the fury goodness. This week I took my cat lovi...