Today's blog post is proudly brought to you by "Crafty's Useless Homemaker Tips".
A list of my "housewife" mishaps, that was inspired by a wonderful friend in the "Twitterverse".
"T", this is for you.
Sit back and have a giggle at my expense :)
- When ironing, it's probably a good idea to turn the iron on before you start. Not when your half way through the basket !
- To cook dinner, it helps to defrost the meat AND turn the oven on.
- The washing wont dry unless you remember to peg it out. It sure doesn't smell very nice if left to fester in the machine, especially in a QLD summer !!
- Cars require fuel....
- Do NOT forget how many children you have....on a few occasions I may, or may not have left a child behind
bad mother moment
- A pair of socks do not belong in the freezer, and toothpaste does not belong in the laundry.
- When hubby sends you to Bunnings for a worm farm, don't aimlessly wonder the aisles looking for a "freeze dried" packet, they do not come in "Sea Monkey" form. (Who knew ?)
- Don't forget to remove the plastic from cheese slices, plastic cheese is not real nice !
- Don't drive away from the kids school with their bags in the boot of your car, they may need them, and their lunch during some point in the day.
- When an article of clothing says "Do NOT put in dryer" it's a safe bet not to !
- Make sure both feet are wearing the same kind of shoe.
- Do NOT attempt to colour your hair after a few glasses of wine. You may end up the colour of Barney the Dinosaur.
- Check that your skirt is not tucked in your underpants when leaving a public toilet
- When going to a Theme Park, don't wear a low cut top, the ride camera may just take your photo at the "wrong" time (if you know what I mean)
- Boil the jug before you pour that much needed coffee !!
Drum roll please ........
- PJ's are not appropriate attire for the school run !! You may just get caught !! WHOOPS...
Hopefully just like me, you have all had a giggle at my expense, and maybe by just giving this post a glance, I have been able to bring a smile to your day :)
Thanks "T" for giving me this idea, I hope that you enjoyed the "silly" read xxx