4 Feb 2016

SOMETIMES SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE


I don't function well when I'm not feeling one hundred percent. I just find it hard at times to keep all my juggling balls happily in the air. Even though these past few weeks have been hectic, I still feel as though I've been moving at a snails pace. It's been hot, and the humidity here in North QLD has been off the charts, it's weighed on us all tremendously and for the first time in a long time, I'm ready to bid farewell to Summer.


The first point of neglect has been blogging, something had to give, and it seems the blog raised its hand first. I felt bad to start with, then gave myself a stern talking to. You can't expect to keep on top of everything every single day, sometimes something has to give. In this case it was my blog, and maybe a touch of my sanity as well :/  It's like January has past in a haze, and I'm left wondering where exactly did it go ? But here we are in February and I am crawling back looking forward to sharing 2016 with you all.

Did January treat you well ?
Can you believe that February is here already ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...