15 Feb 2016

MONDAY MUNCHIES - Coconut Bread


I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend. All to soon Monday rolls around and the weekend quickly becomes a distant memory.

This weeks Monday Munchies is a recipe courtesy of my Mum. She has been making this for as long as I can remember, and although I don't eat it myself, it is a hit with everyone else. Quick and easy to whip up, you will be enjoying it in no time.



COCONUT BREAD

INGREDIENTS

* 1 cup of self raising flour
* 1 cup of coconut
* 1/2 cup of sugar
* 3/4 cup of milk
* Pinch of salt

Mix the dry ingredients together

Add the milk and gently mix with a wooden spoon

Pour into a greased, lined loaf tin and bake in a moderate oven for 40 minutes



Enjoy warm or cold.

beck xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...