9 Mar 2015

MONDAY MUNCHIES - Banana Muffins


BANANA MUFFINS



I have a freezer full of over ripe bananas. We seem to have fads with this fruit, eating enormous amounts of them one minute, and leaving them to 'go bad' the next. At least there are multiple uses for bananas before and after they over ripen.

Our favourite go to is banana muffins. Great for a snack and perfect for the lunch box.

INGREDIENTS

*3 large bananas mashed
*1 cup of sugar
*1 egg
*2 tbs butter
*2 cups self raising flour
*2 tbs milk

Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease muffin tin.
Beat eggs and banana together, then add all other ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tin and bake for approximately 20 minutes until cooked and golden.


A really simple but delicious recipe that gets made on a regular basis around here.
I hope you enjoy.

beck xx


2 comments:

  1. Simple maybe but delicious - hell yes! I love me a good nana muffin.. or three ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its dangerous for me to have them in the fridge lol
      xx

      Delete

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...