23 Feb 2015

MONDAY MUNCHIES - Veggie Mince Puffs


VEGGIE MINCE PUFFS
a meal on their own 

I don't know about you, but when the weekend rolls around I am after meals that are quick to throw together and don't require much cleaning up post eating. This week, the Monday Munchies recipe that I am sharing is a big hit our house. Full of veggies and wrapped in pastry, my boys are always happy and full when this is on the menu.


INGREDIENTS

*Beef mince
*1 cup BBQ sauce
*Chopped onion, potato
*Grated carrot and zucchini
*Corn kernels
*Diced tomato
*Frozen puff pastry


Place the diced potato, onion and corn into a dish with about a cup of water. Cook in the microwave on high for eight minutes.

In a large bowel, mix together the mince, sauce and veggies.

Place a big, I mean a BIG spoonful of the mixture onto a sheet of defrosted pastry and wrap up, making sure all the mixture is covered.






Place into a dish lined with baking paper and spray a little oil on top. Bake in oven for forty minutes at 160 degrees and serve with salad.

Enjoy

beck xx




3 comments:

  1. These look divine Beck and I have a mango chutney that would go perfectly with them. Dinner sorted - thanks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adding mango chutney sounds great, I will have to give that a whirl xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...