9 Aug 2017

MINI CHEESY MUFFINS


I am constantly on a mission to find ways to keep the fridge full of tasty snacks for my hungry crew of boys. I always have fruit on hand, but lets face it, that is not always enough to keep a growing boys growling stomach satisfied. Believe me !  So I am always looking for cheap, easy and moderately healthy snacks to fill their bellies.

These mini cheesy muffins are a huge hit with my tribe and so easy to make. Great for lunch boxes ( if they last that long ) or just to snack on they are made with ingredients that most of us already have at our disposal.

MINI CHEESY MUFFINS



2 cups of self raising flour
2 cups of grated cheese
2 eggs
2 cups of water


Preheat oven to 180 degrees. 
Prepare mini muffin tin by sparingly spraying with olive oil.

In a bowl and the flour, cheese and mix well.
In a suitable jug, beat the eggs and add the water, stirring well to combine.
Pour the egg mixture into the bowl of cheese and flour, and mix well with a metal spoon.
Spoon mixture into the muffin tin and bake for 10 minutes or until golden.


So easy and so yummy. Give these a whirl and I will guarantee they will be a hit.

Enjoy

beck xx







FIVE PLANTS THAT HELP TO REPEL MOZZIES

Summer is just around the corner bringing with it long lazy days by the pool, backyard BBQ's with family and friends and the return of ...