19 Jan 2017

ITS HOT HOT HOT


Can you believe how hot it's been ? We have been having some extreme temperatures here, and don't get me started on the humidity. Oh lord it's been high. Sure we are used to long hot humid summers Queensland here, but this year it's reached a new kind of high, a new standard of awful.




The gardens are suffering. I've been dumping copious amounts of water on them morning and evening, and the grass is beginning to brown again even after all the rain we had earlier on in the month. I can't even begin to think at how it's affecting the older folks.







Night time has been just awful, without airconditiong in our bedrooms its been a struggle to get a good nights rest.

The temp has been high all over this wide country of ours. How have you been coping ?

beck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...