6 Jul 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BOY


In a whirlwind moment 23 years ago, I held you in my arms for the very first time, those big eyes meeting mine forming an immediate bond like no other.
Motherhood was unplanned at the time, you certainly were a surprise package to both your Dad and I. One that changed our world, changed us in so many ways. You showed us a love we didn't know existed. Bound us together, a family for life, took us on a journey filled with so much love and joy.




I can't believe that I have been a mum for 23 years. So many times I have shed a tear at how fast time has passed, its been hard to accept that you are indeed a man now. It seems as though it was only yesterday when you said your first word, took your first step, began your very first day at school. So many firsts we shared with so many more to come.



Know that you are completely loved and cherished my boy. You are a shining light with a big personality, my first born.
I wish you nothing but happiness on this day and always.


I love you now and always
Mum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...