29 Oct 2013

I'm Back

Life can be a difficult path to navigate, and unfortunately I let it get the better of me. But no more. I have been doing my best to search for my rainbow. To find my missing light and return to the woman that I use to be, the woman that I want to be, the woman that I know that I can be.

But enough of that

I'm back
Did you miss me ?
Nah, I wouldn't either...

I needed the break, and just like the quote that showed up on the tab of my tea bag this morning, I'm back because I've regained my Oomph.


I have taken the time to clear my head and find a new path to follow. It's taken me a few weeks to realise that my patch of green grass is the perfect patch of green for me, all that I have ever wanted in life is right here in the palm of my hand, and only I have been standing in the way of my happiness.
Silly huh......
But that's me, letting things get the better of me and allowing them to take over my thoughts and emotions, it is something that I have been working on and will continue to do so.
I am doing my best to be strong.


Since I went on my break, quite a few things have happened around here !
My son applied for University. I had a birthday. My third son was officially enrolled as a senior student for 2014 and has become a gym addict. We welcomed a new addition to our family (don't freak out it's the furry kind)  and the renovations around here have again picked up speed.......all this and more will be blogged about soon : )

I must confess, it's great to be back. You will now most likely get sick of me !
Thank you to everyone for your tweets and emails, I appreciate that you all stuck around and I apologise to you all for my disappearance.



Happy to be linking up again with the gorgeous Jess for IBOT xx


14 comments:

  1. It's such a revelation, isn't it, to realise that the grass is never greener on the other side of the fence, it's greener where you water it.
    Sounds like you've been doing some watering :)
    Lovely to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A revelation it has been :) thank you for your sweet comment and welcoming me back xxx

      Delete
  2. welcome back to cyber space. One thing i have learned is no matter where you go log on and when you log on there is always someone from your cyberspace community to chat to :)
    Now following you here and on FB - to make you oomph day worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You most certainly have put the oomph in my day : ) thank you so much xxx

      Delete
  3. So glad you are back - I DID miss you !!!!
    Lotsa hugs !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beck it's so hard to find acceptance in our lives I reckon, I'm constantly wondering why I'm not content, but I suppose I've come to realise that this is where I have to be for awhile so I have to enjoy it. Working just to pay bills and not getting ahead but then again I have love of my three children and a great father to my children, I'm working on making him slightly more thoughtful towards me, but you can't change someone right? Nice to have you back lovely :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been struggling with finding contentment and peace in life for quite a while. But I have finally come to realise that the love of my family is exactly what does make me happy. If only they cold sometimes show a little thanks for all that I do for them now and again *sigh
      Thank you for your lovely comment and welcoming me back xxx

      Delete
  5. I'm kind of in the same head space you were at the moment, slowly realising that what I already have is pretty great. I think it's good to have bloggy breaks every now and then. I've generally been spending less time online, doing more exercise and spending more time with my boys. I think that's a good thing. Glad you've got your 'oomph' back. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel good that I had a break, I confess that at times I did sit and try to write, but with the head space I have been in lately nothing was happening :( oh well back at it now and feeling much better. Hope you are well sweetie xx

      Delete
  6. Welcome back! Enjoy your little patch of green, I look forward to learning more about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for being back!
    So glad you were able to take some time to recharge your batteries. That's so important. Happy Birthday too, and congrats on all the kids being awesome and growing up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is something I admit I am struggling with at the moment. I suspect it's mostly that after 13 weeks of newborn-ness I am well and truly needing some time to myself without one child or the other needing me. Alas there is still a while to go yet before that happens so I'm just paddling furiously and trying to enjoy life as it comes. Glad to hear everything is looking up again fr you,

    #teamIBOT was here!

    ReplyDelete

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...