29 Sept 2012

A Letter To My Sons

Each day I look at you, and know that not a single day of my life has been wasted. From the time you were born, you have filled my life with complete happiness, without you my life would have no meaning.
Our journey together has been the most enlightening and heart felt experience of my life, to know that I was entrusted to be your mother is by far the highest of privileges.

Four sons, what a blessing. I still cant believe that you are mine to love and to cherish, and even though the years are passing by quicker then I expected, I am ever so proud of the young men you are becoming.  You may have outgrown my lap, but you will never out grow my heart.

The road from childhood to manhood is not easy, it's often bumpy with unexpected twists and turns, but it's these bumps in the road that will strengthen your core and shape you into strong, caring men that will be able to face any curve ball thrown your way.
Just remember that you do not have to face lifes challenges alone, I am forever here for you to lean on, my strength is your strength, my knowlege is your knowledge, my heart is your heart.

You will always be "my" boys, no matter how old you are, and you will always carry with you a piece of my heart. You have made me laugh with pure joy, and cry rivers of tears.
You have seen me at my highest highs, and my lowest of lows, and I thank you for not judging me, just as I have never, and will never judge you. No matter what path you boys choose, you will always have my full support and unconditional love.

CHRISTOPHER my first born, we share a bond that no one can break. You are becoming a wonderful young man and you make me so very proud, you are about to leave the comforts of home and although it breaks my heart, I know that the time has come for me to let you go and begin the next step in your life. Just know that we are always here with an open door if and whenever you need.

JOSH from the time you were born, you stole my heart, who could resist those big blue eyes. You take life head on and even when it knocks you down, you do your best to pick yourself up and carry on. You to, are about to begin the next stage of your life, go fourth with confidence, for I know that you will succeed. I am so very proud of you, a great man you will become.

ISAAC my clown, the third of my sons, what joy you bring into my life. From day one you had spunk, you are full of life and character, not a day passes without you making me smile. Always strive to do your best in life, but never loose that "Isaac style", you are one in a million, and I am so lucky to be your mum.

BENJAMIN my baby Benny, my possum. Words cant describe the absolute pleasure you are. You are adored and loved by all, you are an old soul, wise beyond your years. Happiness follows you, you can brighten the darkest of days. Stay true to yourself, find the path that is yours to follow and remember you are forever in my heart.
My boys are my world

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...