5 Jul 2012

Happy Birthday




 Today we are celebrating a birthday in the house. On this day July 5th 1993 at 9.17am, we welcomed our first born son into the world. A son that has given us so much love, joy and sleepless nights through the years.

It's hard for me to believe that as of today I have been a mum for 19 years, it seems like only yesterday I held him in my arms for the first time and wondered what the years ahead would bring.

He has grown to become a wonderful young man that is loved and cared for by many. He is caring, sensitive, loving, cheeky,and mischievous, and to me he is perfect just the way he is. To say that I am proud to be his mother, does not seem enough.

So happy 19th birthday my wonderful boy. I hope you know how much you are loved and adored, you have made my life complete, our family whole. Know that I am always here for you no matter what, and as you continue on your life's path, stay strong, stay focused, for life brings us many challenges that are not always easy.


You are a blessing, you are my world and I love you
       
                   Happy birthday













                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...